Monday, March 8, 2010

Will Nair for Men make hair grow back faster and thicker?

I'm considering using Nair for Men, seeming how I'm exceptionally hairy...I'm 15, so would there be any consequences or side effects of me using this product?Will Nair for Men make hair grow back faster and thicker?
Nope, it won;t do either part of itWill Nair for Men make hair grow back faster and thicker?
It will not make it grow back faster or thicker.





The only consequences I can think of are allergic reaction, and negative reaction from your peers.





If you're removing hair from a visible area (hands, arms, legs, feet, chest, back) then you may get teased. Personally, I don't see this as much of a deterrent but you may.





Allergic reaction/skin irritation is common so if you do use Nair, do a patch test the size of a quarter on a not noticeable area to make sure you don't break out or chemical burn yourself.





If you do anywhere the hair is very long (underarms) make sure to trim it down first. Makes life much easier.
I use it and the hair doesn't grow back faster or thicker. In fact, the hair seems to be thinning out nicely, which is what I want. It seems to be 5 to 6 weeks between applications.





Read the instructions on the bottle and follow them carefully. Time it carefully: too short and it doesn't work well, too long and it may ';burn';. Have an aloes skin creme ready. Don't rinse it off in the shower as it may clog the drain. Use damp paper towels (which you out into the trash).





There's a nasty smell with it, so don't worry about that.





What I'm concerned with is your being 15. Is it absolutely necessary to use this product now? I'd wait a few years before doing it - once you start you might have to continue.
Well you think you are hairy but I highly doubt you are any hairier than normal. You are 15 and going through puberty so it is new to you but pubery is hairy business ;) Only shaving will make your hair grow back faster and thicker. Nair doesn麓t always work and has a lot of chemicals that could be bothersome to your skin. If I were you I would just wait a while before you decide. You are becoming a man...don麓t fight it!
Nothing makes hair grow back faster or thicker- not shaving or using a hair removal product. Hair grows at a prescribed rate. Nair takes the hair off at or just below the skin level, so it lasts longer than shaving, but the hair will grow back.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment