Monday, March 8, 2010

What would be the best thing to get for men to make your hair thicker?

I'm not bald by any means but I'm not nearly as thick as I once was. I have a area on the back of my head that is not bald but the way my hair parts in the back, you can see a nice patch of my scalp and so I've come to the conclusion that it's most likely thinning. Any one know of anything that is good other than Rogaine. Nothing that gives it a temporary appearance of thickness but really helps.





ThanksWhat would be the best thing to get for men to make your hair thicker?
Something that works better than all the products you can think of, is nothing, if you stop using shampoo and conditioner you'll eventually get thicker hair, it worked with me, all i used was body wash instead of shampoo and conditioner, just to keep it clean, now its real think and im starting to use lots of conditioner because im starting to not like it this way, haha, how ironic is lifeWhat would be the best thing to get for men to make your hair thicker?
You could probably try something like Minoxidil. Go to your pharmacy for the best advice...





Good Luck :)
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment