Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best brand for styling for men with thick hair?

which is the most powerfullest or strongest gel/wax/mousse?What is the best brand for styling for men with thick hair?
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Shaping Gel all the way! I started selling Avon a couple weeks ago and bought this for myself. My husband ended up using it as well and it works great. We love it! You can order it on my website if you are interested. I hope I have helped.





www.youravon.com/kgarza4980What is the best brand for styling for men with thick hair?
Got 2 B spiked up- it holds really good. My brother uses it he plays football and when he takes off his helmet it is still pretty spiked
Where are you from? We wouldn't like to recommend a product unavailable in your locality.

No comments:

Post a Comment