Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner/product for thick, greasy men's hair?

My boyfriend's hair is terrific, dark and thick, but it gets pretty greasy unless he shampoos it twice every day. He's not using a good shampoo and I'd like to get him a better one. I'm a fan of Matrix and Biolage, but I'm not familiar with the men's lines.What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner/product for thick, greasy men's hair?
Aveda makes a fabulous new line of men's hair care.


It's a bit more expensive but WORKS.





It's definitely worth it.


I use Aveda Smooth Infusion because I have dryness problems with my hair in it works like a charm. But for greasy hair, you want something that is high in sodium ingredients because this will strip away excess oils. Check out their new men's line. It's the best.








(better than matrix in my opinion. even you should try it!)What is the best salon shampoo/conditioner/product for thick, greasy men's hair?
honey, their all the same, for both men and woman!! just share yours with him and see how it works!!!


xoxoxxx
tell him to use frutis it works really well
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment