Monday, March 8, 2010

What is a good electric razor for men with thick facial hair?

There may be one out there, but I used a decent electric razor for about a year and I just gave up on it. I had to go over the hairs so many times to get them all. I just gave up and use a blade now, its actually quicker!!. It's not quite as smooth but I don't get the horrible razor burn I got with the electric.What is a good electric razor for men with thick facial hair?
In my experience, NO electric shaver will EVER be as good as a good ol' razor blade shave !!! I have had several electric shavers before, and NONE of them have ever come close to beating a razor blade shave, for me, anyways!!!What is a good electric razor for men with thick facial hair?
The type that has a cutter where he can trim the thick hair first then shave.
jellet
hedge trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment