Monday, March 8, 2010

What is a good hair gel for men? I have sorta long thick hair and need something with a little substance..?

any suggestions?What is a good hair gel for men? I have sorta long thick hair and need something with a little substance..?
Hair gel does not know what sex you are, the people that manufacture it would like to think it does or they wouldnt make ';men's'; lines of it. But suave or any other brand will work fine. Or perhaps you should just get it cut, long hair on men went out in the 80's.





**oh ok then. Sorry when a guy says long hair, I think 80's hair band hair! LOL


I had short hair not long ago myself (had to go bald for brain surgery) Now its long again, almost down past my bra strap. so I went thru all those funky hair stages. To acheive the good spikey doo, I found the cheap stuff worked great.


Get some cheap gunk, and try it and see if it works like you want it too. Also you may want to look at some hair wax, I liked working with it as well, depending on what style I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment