Monday, March 8, 2010

For men, if you have really thick dark hair, is it better to keep it short or grow it long?

do they make your face look bigger or smaller. they make your head as a whole look larger of course.For men, if you have really thick dark hair, is it better to keep it short or grow it long?
I have thick dark hair, and i am a man, I wouldn't let it grow past your shoulder or above your ears. That should look goodFor men, if you have really thick dark hair, is it better to keep it short or grow it long?
I have really thick hair, and I find myself considering this too.. Because when I have long hair I think I look good. But once I cut it I look really good! Haha, I guess it depends on the shape of your face and stuff what would match you properly. My advice is to ask friends / relatives and get their HONEST opinion.. But for me it's short hair all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment