Monday, March 8, 2010

So ladies....(ladies only)....thick hair is desirable for a man?

what is the best type of hair for a guy anyway? i have jet black hair. should us guys use anyproduct or none? and is a messy look a good one or combing just makes us look stupid?So ladies....(ladies only)....thick hair is desirable for a man?
I like thick messy medium long hair


I really dont care for short hair jelled


I dont like crew cuts


and medium thick hair combed is ok also


but not parted and combed and jelled it makes buys/men look like mommy boysSo ladies....(ladies only)....thick hair is desirable for a man?
messy with style is nice, never a straight well comb hair, looks nerdy
I like it when my boyfriend gets out of the shower and just runs his fingers through it and lets it dry like that. It depends what kind of hair you have, if it's straight - then you can probably just let it go - brushing it might look 'too too styled'. If you have curly hair then try putting some gel in it to make your curls look curly, not poofy.
i like that shag look like Dylan Patton, or MItchel Musso. I also like the ';thrown'; 2gether look like Nat Wolff and the ';flat'; hair with gel and the bangs go straight off the head. (if u kno wat i mean)





~Hope this helps~


*~~Nat鈾uver~~*
I'm not big for combing back I think it looks stupid


I love the messy look and its so easy


so take advantage


guys are lucky like that


I dont think girl have a preferences as to thick or thin


(hair that is) unless its long


in which case...


cut it
Ya know?... it really depends on the person( woman ) who is doing the beholding and what suits your look the best. Work with what you have and don't try to fight too much against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment