Monday, March 8, 2010

If I use ';just for men'; will the coloring attach to my fine hairs and make it look like I have thicker hair?

I am not bald, I just have thin hair on the top of my head. I have dark hair.





So what do you think? Do you think I will look less thin up there if I use just for men hair coloring?If I use ';just for men'; will the coloring attach to my fine hairs and make it look like I have thicker hair?
you can use any hair color they are all the same....you do not have to use just for men. When you use hair color on your hair, it does thicken the hair shaft because you are coating it with haircolor so it covers it and adds volume to the hair..depending on how thin your hair is though will depend on how well it will work...if it is too thin, it may not give you the coverage you need. you will just have to try it out to see how it works for you..as a stylist,i do recommend that you go to a beauty supply store and get the tube of hair color and the developer instead of buying just for men or any brand boxed hair color because the boxed color contains metal partings that can actually damage your hair even more.. if you use the tubed hair color from a beauty store, then you are using a product that does not contain metal and is less damaging to the hair. i hope this helps you out! good luck!If I use ';just for men'; will the coloring attach to my fine hairs and make it look like I have thicker hair?
For dark fine hair it is best to go lighter. It will give the look of thicker hair with out it actually being thicker. It will blend more in to your scalp. That only works if you are Caucasian though.
Couvre works better to hide the thinning

No comments:

Post a Comment